What does it mean to live a healthy lifestyle? It is a way of life that allows you to more aspects of your life in a more satisfactory way. It’s not just about trying to prevent a disease after another, or try to just not feel so bad as you normally do. It is about feeling and good physical, mental and social. It’s about making specific choices you the opportunity to feel your best for as long as you can give. About saying yes to life is living a healthy lifestyle.
Three essential ways to live healthy
Want a body that you can have in your old age support? Would you like to have mental clarity, quality relationships, properly functioning internal features or even a general sense of well-being? Well, the life of a healthy lifestyle is what can get you there, or at least improve your condition. There are three specific things that you should do:
You should not be surprised that this one on the list is. It is inevitable. Physical activity is essential for healthy living. The body was meant to move, and if this is not the case, the unhappy and sick can be. Physical activity stimulates the body’s natural maintenance and repair systems that keep it going. It improves the circulation to our heart and lungs. It gives us strength to stave off injuries, and it increases the mobility in our muscles and joints. Physical activity also releases endorphins; the feel good hormones that create a sense of general well-being. Physical activity is good for the body and the spirit.
Exercises include brisk walking, cycling, dancing, swimming, rowing, elliptical training and jogging. Yoga and Pilates are also good exercise workouts; However, they should be run in conjunction with the training of the cardiovascular-type mentioned above.
2. eat healthy
Have you ever heard of the saying ” or “ “ you are what you eat garbage in garbage out ”? Well, it’s true. What you put in your body directly affects how you feel physically, your mood, your mental clarity, your internal operation and even your skin. Eating healthy means not eating expensive foods with little taste. In fact, there are some fantastic health recipes online and in cookbooks that are very healthy. Basically, you want to aim for a diet that is low in salt, fat and unprocessed foods and is high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and omega-3 fatty acids. It is also good to take a multi-vitamin to ensure you nutrients needs are.
3. reduce stress
We need to get rid of all this tension. Stress happens when your life out of balance physically, mentally or emotionally. This imbalance may be caused by internal stress as worrying too much, environmental pressures such as pressure of work, family or friends, or by stress are tired or overworked. Is emphasized, has the potential to affect your health in a variety of ways. You may be tired, sick, tense, irritable, and unable to think clearly. If you want to live a healthy lifestyle, you need to manage the stress in your life so that it does you not catch up. This means taking charge of your thoughts, emotions, tasks, and environment to make your body back in balance.
Action Items for the life of a healthy lifestyle
Here are some specific action items for the life of a healthy lifestyle:
- Use the food pyramid as a guide for how much of what to eat
- Eat less processed foods
- Reduce your intake of sugar
- Grill, cooking or baking foods instead of frying them
- Reduce the amount of meat you eat
- Eat lots of locally produced fresh vegetables and fruit
- Avoid adding salt to your meals, after she cooked
- Arrange your portions (a part is about the size of your fist)
- Reduce your alcohol intake
- Reduce Caffeine consumption
- Not eating foods that have a lifetime warranty (unless we have some sort of disaster and you storing them in your basement for just those thing)
- Stop smoking
- Much laughter
- Exercise with moderate intensity, for at least half an hour three to five times a week.
- Find ways to eliminate stress (meditate, exercise, guided imagery, music)
- Giving to others no strings attached
- Smile at strangers
- Learn to say no
- Avoid people who put their stress on your
- Take control of your life
- Always say please and thank you